It was a successful first day in KA yesterday! We had lots of fun and enjoyed rotating between all the amazing stations during our “Getting to Know Each Other” week!
Some of the highlights of our first day were:
* We had our first music class with Mrs. Jamie and it was AWESOME!
* We got to talk about being Bucket Fillers – ask your child what being a bucket filler at RVS means!
* We got to play with building materials and play dough! We learned that you break what you make!
* We made beautiful cubby names for our hooks at our new school!
* We got to engage in dramatic play with puppets, dress-up clothes and dolls. Miss. Kim even got handcuffed by Police Officer Archie!
We had so much fun! We can’t wait for more excitement and learning in Kindergarten at RVS!
~ Miss. Kim